Using ELI’s proven learning methodology, CT Impact: Managing a Harassment-Free Workplace teaches practical skills through an interactive, experiential format: thought provoking videos, realistic workplace scenarios, memorable behavioral guidelines, and skills-building exercises.
This course reinforces concepts introduced in Civil Treatment® for Leaders and provides an enhanced understanding of the business risks of sexual harassment. In addition, it meets the training requirements set forth by state law in California (AB 1825), Connecticut, and Maine.
Managing a Harassment-Free Workplace
CT Impact: Managing a Harassment-Free Workplace is available as a two-hour instructor-led program, as a webcast, or as a two-hour or one-hour online program. It can be taught by ELI’s professional instructors or your own ELI-certified instructors.
- Abusive conduct
- Sexual harassment (quid pro quo and hostile work environment)
- Federal and state laws (California, Connecticut, Maine) prohibiting harassment
- Creating a welcoming environment
- Manager’s Duty to Act
- Retaliation prevention
- Sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression
- Maintaining business relationships with employees