In Civil Treatment®: Building an Inclusive Workplace, your organization’s leaders will be equipped with skills to build highly inclusive teams and leverage peoples’ differences to maximize results.
This training program underscores the business imperatives for leveraging the cultural backgrounds, personal characteristics, and unique experiences of all employees to truly promote and benefit from an inclusive workplace.
- Demonstrates to participants how their organization’s unique values and business goals can be achieved by having diverse, inclusive teams
- Personalizes the concepts by having participants drive the discussion of the benefits derived from our differences
- Engages participants in exploring ways to resolve conflict stemming from diversity and inclusion issues and offers opportunities for scenario-based skill practice
- Uses engaging videos and interactive exercises to promote sharing of ideas among participants
- Provides practical tools and models to reinforce the concepts
Watch the Webcast
- The business case for diverse teams and creating an inclusive culture
- Impacts and examples of non-inclusive behavior
- Steps for mitigating negative impacts of unconscious bias in decision-making
- Making and communicating business decisions fairly
- Creating a welcoming and inclusive environment
- Duty to Act: the importance of taking action to effectively address non-inclusive behavior