Using ELI’s proven methodology and a series of interactive exercises, videos, and discussions, Civil Treatment®: Building an Inclusive Workplace for Employees helps build the business case for diversity and inclusion based on participants’ individual experiences and goals. Participants will explore several scenarios and apply skills for building an environment where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcome.
The course is anchored in the organization’s values and positive business and personal outcomes. Specific tools and models will be provided that will help employees maintain diverse, inclusive workplaces long after the course has ended.
- Provides a behavioral model that underscores and encourages effective teamwork and inclusion
- Shows participants how to recognize and mitigate behaviors around unconscious bias
- Personalizes the concepts by having participants drive the discussion of the benefits derived from our differences
- Provides participants with a conversation model for effectively speaking up about issues to a co-worker or manager and for receiving feedback when someone speaks up to them
- What is Diversity and Inclusion
- How diversity and inclusion bene t both the organization and individual team members
- Impacts and examples of non-inclusive behavior
- What is Unconscious Bias
- Speaking up to and receiving feedback from team members in a positive manner to resolve Diversity and Inclusion issues
- ELI behavioral models incorporated: Inclusive Workplace Guidelines and POINT Feedback Model