The purpose of the Virtual Training and Production Specialist position is to provide end-to-end support for the production of ELI’s virtual programs. This will include moderating the event with a Facilitator as well as managing the technology of the virtual meeting room, including multiple cameras and software such as PowerPoint and Poll Everywhere. The Virtual Training and Production Specialist will be responsible for maintaining ELI’s custom virtual technology platform using Zoom and ATEM software. The incumbent will also develop tools for ELI Facilitators and Certified Instructor Community to ensure a personalized, professional, and impactful learning experience. This role will also create professional PowerPoint presentations that integrate seamlessly with the client’s brand, business objectives, values and related policies. The person will manage the maintenance and enhancements to ELI’s online and Certified Instructor Community portal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Production & Broadcasting
- Plans and oversees the production of webcasts, from pre-production to final product.
- Manages the set-up process for ELI’s virtual classroom and webinar sessions.
- Conducts pre-session planning and technical calls with clients.
- Conducts content and technical walkthroughs with Facilitators/presenters.
- Produces virtual classroom and webinar sessions using ELI’s virtual platform as well as select client platforms.
- Provides technical support to instructors, participants and guest speakers before and during virtual classroom and webinar sessions.
- Helps to execute engagement strategies during the sessions by providing tactical tips for interaction tools including: polling, status checks, chat, voice and video sharing, breakout rooms, etc.
- Conducts a post-event debrief event with instructors, identifying best practice tactics and areas for improvement.
2. Facilitator Support & Customizations of Training Materials
- Creates/updates PowerPoint presentations that help reinforce ELI’s understanding of a client’s business and clearly communicates key aspects of their vision, mission, values, and key policies.
- Creates special Facilitator binders needed to execute a special platform or adaptive solution, assisting with creating an archive of PPT decks and other important presentation materials accessible to our facilitation team.
3. Certified Instructor Community Support
- Updates and maintains the Certified Instructor Community hosted on WordPress.
- Remains abreast of updates and enhancements for WordPress to offer an innovative tool for use by Instructors.
- Tracks attendance and deliver end-of session reports to clients and internal ELI staff.
- Provides general administrative support for any ELI facilitation situation.
- Maintains the scanning and reporting of Level 1 evaluation feedback.
- Maintains ELI’s virtual event calendar and confirms additional producers if multiple events are occurring at one time.
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia design, instructional design or similar.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a virtual production and/or facilitation environment.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Trainer and/or Facilitator in an e-learning environment.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience providing client services support within an office environment.
- Must possess applicable experience that clearly demonstrates an orientation and approach toward exceptional internal and external client services.
- MS Office proficiency (Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint).
- Strong proficiency working with Virtual meeting platforms: Zoom, Adobe Connect, WebEx.
- Advanced technical experience working with ATEM Switching software, PowerPoint, WordPress, Microsoft 365.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior client service and build long-lasting relationships.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of organization and time management skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong sense of urgency while remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability to troubleshoot for effective resolution.
- Self-starter who can take appropriate initiative to drive for results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Able to collaborate effectively and positively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Resourceful, creative and open to new ideas.