Troutman Sanders invites in-house counsel, HR professionals and other executives charged with labor and human resources responsibilities to join us for a half-day labor & employment seminar to learn the latest news on managing your workplace, best practices in HR strategies and practical suggestions for remaining compliant with ever-changing HR laws. Steve Paskoff of Employment Learning Innovations will kick off the seminar with a discussion on implementing effective harassment prevention training approaches.
Additional seminar topics include:
- Data Security and Employee Data Compliance
- Trade Secrets and Business Protection
- Agency Authority (EEOC, NLRB, OFCCP, OSHA)
- FLSA and Overtime Rule Adjustments
- Retaliation and Protected Activity Expansion
- Data Privacy Concerns
CLE and SHRM credits pending.